Michael is a Master Entertainer who Brings Life
to Even the Most Ordinary Events.
Introducing You On Your Best Day:
Client: Kalmbach Feeds
All presentations are hands-on with lots of dynamic audience participation.
Michael customizes the topic to the theme of the event every time. His keynotes are both entertaining AND chock full of pragmatic takeaways. He dialogues with the audience whether there are 10 or 1000 people. Each attendee feels like Michael is talking to them
An inspiring opener and closer, Michael raises the bar for any event. He can add break out sessions after his keynote to further augment and personalize the learning. Michael’s experience as a professional improviser allows him to weave the participant's on-going questions and comments seamlessly into the presentation. He will also always cite the excellence of the speakers before him, modeling his teachings.
Michael is a professional actor /director. (SAG/AFTRA, AEA, SSDC)
Working Smarter & Micro Messaging
The Horton Group
SAMPLE KEYNOTE TOPICS
- Best Performance by an Executive in a Leading Role
- Turning Obstacles into Opportunities (This includes the Covid-19 Panademic)
- How to Make People Feel Valued in a Tough Economy
- Seeing the Lighter Side (how to effectively use humor)
- TSP™: Putting the FEED back into FEEDBACK
- You On Your Best Day
- How to Shine in the Corporate Limelight
- It’s Showtime!: How to turn Presentations into Performances
- Head, Heart and Groin: How to be a Chameleon in Business
- How to Make Shoppers and Buyers Feel More Valued in Today’s Economy
- Micro-Messaging: Content is only 7%
- Charisma, Presence, Likeability: Can They Be Learned?
These can all be done as part of break-out sessions as well.