- Best Performance by an Executive in a Leading Role
- Turning Obstacles into Opportunities (This includes the Covid-19 Panademic)
- How to Make People Feel Valued in a Tough Economy
- Seeing the Lighter Side (how to effectively use humor)
- TSP: Truthful, Specific, Positive Feedback.™ : Putting the FEED back into FEEDBACK
- You On Your Best Day® and You On Your Best Zoom Day
- How to Shine in the Corporate Limelight
- It’s Showtime!: How to turn Presentations into Performances
- Head, Heart and Groin: How to be a Chameleon in Business
- How to Make Shoppers and Buyers Feel More Valued in Today’s Economy
- Micro-Messaging: Content is only 7%
- Charisma, Presence, Likeability: Can They Be Learned?
These can all be done as part of in-person or Zoom break-out sessions as well.
EMERGING LEADERS RETREATS
Retreats are customized for every company’s
personal objectives and core values.
This kind of concentrated time results in memorable and on-going impact.
We look forward to the time where we can gather in groups of people. After 2020, we will never take time together for granted.
THIS VIDEO ROCKS!
As part of “Success Leaders” in partnership with Ryan Sitton, Michael has presented retreats at Sugar Hollow in the mountains of Tennessee.
Participants do deep dives into: